feek rane I want a vestax now

sign it and sell it to some young geek at dmc with his dad or somethin...

(better do it now while your still the champ tho... ;) )

although... seriously?

you into it that much?

why? faders or everything?

havent had a go...but...

i can't pull out my best cuts on any other fader..

also sayin that i haven;t tried the pro X much

they are sick, all the send and returns you need, wicked transform switch, up faders have a new curve option that only brings in the vol from 8 to 10 (no vol at the bottom, at all), I like the feel of the xfader (does need serious lube from new tho). errr looks good, sounds ok although I havnt conpared with the rane yet.

Dayum. that thing looks tasty...am still rocking my oldskool 05p with png fader in it...sadly, I'm getting really pissed off with the soundquality...got a fucking good soundcard and my 05 makes me compromise on the quality of my mixtapes...shiz.

So what's the dilly - a rane or the new 08? what would you say?

Well I'd probably just put in my png fader anyways, considering that I'm so fucking used to it - and out of all of the faders I've ever worked with the cut in time on this one is just better than any other ones...btw: My png is like from the older generation, when they still took care in building them...nowadays as much as I know they're just mass fucking product bs.

Considering that at the end of this term Ima have like 300£ from tutoring, I'm either thinking about buying a desktop computer, serrato or maybe a new mixer...I just don't know quite yet (oh and the budget would be more than three hundred...haha)

Ahhh, I've just joined the dots up with this thread. The super homo white/orange has gone back I'm afraid Muzzell, never to return. I actually kind of needed the £500 back. Sapphires should be able to do it for that price though (the orange / white one).

Don't know what trade price would be - somewhere under £400 I suppose, unless they sold to me at a loss after VAT which seems unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...