HOW TO RIP OFF XBOX GAMES

Guest Deeswift

Guest Deeswift

.:. XBOX CHIPPING GUIDE .:.

Originally posted at DV1 by Trick

Easy all. I had a few bits I thought might be of interest to the likes of Dee as they'd taken an interest on the older SoS board.

So - here's one thing: the guide to chipless Xbox modding as featured in Personal Computer World. This is a PDF document that is a scan of the whole article, so you can use this to hack the xbox and then do what you want (load Xbox Media Center, run MAME and other emulators etc). Its very easy, though you do need some tools for the job - a USB memory card being one (e.g. those Action Replay ones).

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD

I don't plan on checking this place often as I'm not really online as much anymore; it seems these days there's too many other things to get done! So, if you do have a query or anything, just drop me an email at the usual address.

peace

Trick

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Deeswift

Not sure how any of it's done mate, maybe ask Trick if you need advice? Also, I heard that the largest capacity HDD you can stick in there is 120 GB. Not sure how much truth there is in that. I don't see why a 160 wouldn't work.

Not sure how any of it's done mate, maybe ask Trick if you need advice? Also, I heard that the largest capacity HDD you can stick in there is 120 GB. Not sure how much truth there is in that. I don't see why a 160 wouldn't work.

I remember reading somewhere about the way the X-Box 'sees' HDDs... apparently there is an upper limit of about 120GB. You can stick a 160GB HDD in there, but there's more tweaking involved, AFAIK.