saw the scratch pervs last night

Huw

well, prime kuts anyways. but my god does that guy have a badman selection of tunes!! so who is it in the pervs these days? plus1, prime kuts and vegas? or am i about 50 years behind?

i saw them at fabric

ah ok. just asked cuz prime cuts was coming to the local uni round here the other day. i couldnt see cuz i had a gig on that night..pparently he just turned up near the end, played a few cheesy hits, a bbit of drum and bass and a tiny bit of cutting..such a shame seeiong great dudes like pc playing the uni circuits..

he got booked here at uni in kent. obviously everyone wants him! but we've had some pretty decent people come, hype, pendulum, apparently might be having bloc party and arctic monkeys soon too...

he got booked here at uni in kent... ...apparently might be having bloc party and arctic monkeys soon too

Funny you should mention this, cos I was down your way yesterday, visiting my sis who is at UKC. She lives wth a couple of the guys who book this stuff; you'll be getting Arctic Monkeys and Bloc Party DJ sets, I believe (as in, one of them turns up, spins the odd record, then fucks off with a sack over his shoulder marked 'LOOT'). Your union tried to book Arctic Monkeys way back, but now they're charging far too much for bookings.

yeah that's what i heard later on yesterday, didn't even know they had DJ's. arctic monkeys would never play here, and i doubt bloc party would.

still, better than bradley from s club who we had for our freshers ball, and timmy mallett the year before that :|