'The Elements' Monthly Hip Hop Jam

DJF

Whats poppin.....I'm here to tell you about the offical 84 Fresh Underground Apparel Hip Hop Nights.....

You can peep the flyer here:

http://84fresh.com/The%20Elements.php

Add one part Classic Golden Age Hip Hop, one part UK Hip Hop Anthems, and a pinch of Funk, Mix it together with the help 84 Fresh Resident DJ’s - DJ Excalibah (Dat Sound), Medison (84 Fresh) and Danny Fresh (84 Fresh) and let bake. Then, add one Skrein (Dented Records) to host the night, a splash of open mic’s, and a touch of open decks. And what do we have?

‘The Elements’

Where’s it at?

It is at the Dragon Bar, 5 Leonard St, Shoreditch, London.

(2 mins from Old Street Station – take the exit to City Road, then Leonard St is one of the first roads on the left off of City Road).

When is it?

The first Wednesday of each month (with the launch night on Wed 5th April 2006).

How much is it?

FREE. So you’re just a sucka if you don’t come.

Any more information?

Indeed. We will be showcasing and selling our latest range of clothing on the night (as we are a clothing company after all!), and even giving away a few Tshirts!

Expect guest DJ’s spinning each month (big names!). There are open mics so MC’s bring yo skills. And we are offering Turntablists the chance to have a scratch in between the residents DJ sets (sign up early with Danny Fresh on the night).

Check www.84fresh.com for updates on the night (and fresh garm’s).

Peace,

Danny Fresh/DJF

looks good,might have to make an appearance.

I used to dj there a few years ago

dragon bar kills me....had a horrifyingly messy night there a whiles back.....bumped into a bird i used to play for back in the day who is now nobbing Skitz, so sat and chatted absolute cod shit to them for a whiles......funny funny little place

i saw danny breaks there the other day,the system was so shit the only speaker working was above the door

HA HA that's cos you need to bring down the system they have upstairs cos the main one is rubbished. i still do a bi weekly open mic there, and its a good little place, as long as you dont use the actual bar's system and bring 90% of your own gear. the last one we did was fiya.

btw you can win some 84fresh t's rigth hurrrrr like

http://www.spinscience.org.uk/index.php?op...id=264&Itemid=2