WSTC world final

Guest loop skywalker

Guest loop skywalker

After 60 battles we have now reached the world finals of the wstc battle 2006.

I would like to congratulate everyone involved in making this the best ever battle i have had the pleasure to co-run.

The final will be held here on slickbeats on the 19th March and will see Craim of italy going against Unkut from Germany.

Also we will be having a 3rd and 4th place battle on the same day between Shub from Canada and Savwar from Ireland.

We have seen some awesome battles this year and we will return next year to hold another no doubt.

Big thanks go out to ALL the judges who have had some real hard decisions to make and a big thanks to all the guys who put in for the prize pool,even tho we could still use some more cash so any donations are very welcome as we have decided to hold the 3rd/4th final we need more trophies.

Also a big shout to Ebsel ,the guys behind the proxfade,five four clothing ,stacks of wax,vinyl-recording.de and skratchworx for supporting this years event..and thanks to everyone who has stopped by and listened to all the dope battles and the biggest thanks to Tobias for hooking up the number 1 battle site ever.

After 60 battles we have now reached the world finals of the wstc battle 2006.

I would like to congratulate everyone involved in making this the best ever battle i have had the pleasure to co-run.

The final will be held here on slickbeats on the 19th March and will see Craim of italy going against Unkut from Germany.

Also we will be having a 3rd and 4th place battle on the same day between Shub from Canada and Savwar from Ireland.

We have seen some awesome battles this year and we will return next year to hold another no doubt.

Big thanks go out to ALL the judges who have had some real hard decisions to make and a big thanks to all the guys who put in for the prize pool,even tho we could still use some more cash so any donations are very welcome as we have decided to hold the 3rd/4th final we need more trophies.

Also a big shout to Ebsel ,the guys behind the proxfade,five four clothing ,stacks of wax,vinyl-recording.de  and skratchworx for supporting this years event..and thanks to everyone who has stopped by and listened to all the dope battles and the biggest thanks to Tobias for hooking up the number 1 battle site ever.

word

seen some fucking dope shit pulled out in those battles

60 of them, wow..