Ecler HAK 380

Alan

I just spoke with The Man at Ecler. He says it's made up, including the price. The 380 is appearing at MusikMesse at the end of March but nobody (me included) has any other info. You will hear about it first on skratchworx though.

DJ Deals are doing their usual tactic of hedging their bets. They do seem to be systematically pissing off one manufacturer after another recently.

DJdeals is actually www.joyryderecords.com, which is also the same group that owns the www.vestaxstore.com or something like that. Either way they actually in real life are nice they are the only dj store in Vermont and sruprisngly they're pretty well known. Their site however djdeals.com is gay though, they did the same thing with ranes ttm58

Some info: -

High end performance mixer including 2 independent master outputs (balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA), 1 session channel, 1 microphone channel with 2 band tone control, 6 inputs (2 phono, 2 line, 1 mic and 1 session mix), 3 band EQ with full cut, EQ off switch, balance slider per channel, scratch cue mode, FX send level control per channel, FX send dry/wet crossfader, FX send on/off switch, cut switches, Ecler PRO faders on VCA (4.000.000 operations) with reverse switch and advanced curve control per channel, advanced ETERNAL inductive crossfader (20.000.000 operations and 5 year warranty) with reverse, double cut-in-time, double curve adjustment and transfader mode.

as long as the pots are sorted out, which ive been told on very good authority, that they have been, and the build is better - it will be a dope mixer!!!

I agree with you, but nothing about it sounds better than the Rane 56? Did I miss something perhaps?

What does "double cut in time" mean? That sounds tasty

What does "double cut in time" mean?  That sounds tasty

i thought mayb e thats something cool..but on second thoguht think that probably just means control of each side of the fadder independantly.. a shit feature that the rane already has [and got rid of for the 57 cuz its that rubbish - correct me if im wrong?]

equally thought the transfader could be soemthing cool - but then thought that probably means transform cut in/out curve like they put on the digital o6 - again , very gay, cant be arsed to learn to transform? why not just move the fader from left to right and well do it for you..why not just buy a mixer with a free built in q bert and youll never have to do anything aagain?!

rubbish. which is a shame, cuz the 360 was great, and they have only made useless unecessary changes wihtout actually making anything better...

still - it works for 1210s so why not?