Big L

Dan

i do like some of his stuff, but a lot of it is just a bit too 'gangsta' for my liking. devils son is probably my favourite of his tracks, but i haven't heard a huge amount to be honest...

We could do with adding that info to people's Cards Tim. Any idea how? lol.

Cards?

Yeah - you click the card button for a user and it gives you all their info - email addy, yahoo username etc etc. That would be the best place to put it because all the contact info is kept together then. Whaddayareckonmotherfucker?

Juice beat eminem in either scribble jam or the rap olympics, and lost to Supernatural in the very controversial wake up show battle. probably his freestyles are as worth peeping as his tracks, there's a great one with slug and eyedea and one with supernat (not the battle). I've got em if you wanna soulseek 'em off me. Oh and everyone should peep lord finnesse - yes you may remix featuring big l. unngghhh.

Big L + juice are awesome, flows better than a river. Album 'big picture' by big l has got some dope tracks on it, def worth checkin, and so is 100% j.u.i.c.e. got that 'how we chill..pt 2' track on it. If anyone wants to check it i'll sort you out on soulseek (un:plucky101)

peas

• 2 weeks later...