Turntable Radio - Podcast 3

Kper

Sup all,

New podcast now online.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/turntableradio

Use link above to access direct download links (right click save as) as well as links to podgrabbers to subscribe if you havent already (by subscribing the program will donwload new podcasts eveyrtime they're added automatically).

The link doesnt work with Safari on Mac tho, so use firefox or something else.

Or go to iTunes, podcast directory and type 'Turntable Radio' - new show will appear. Previous shows are avialable on link above.

Playlist for this month:

Rolling nicely into the new year, Turntable Radio returns with a smattering of new tracks from around the world, including brand new offerings from Tigerstyle, ie.MERGE, Noisy Stylus, C-Mon & Kypski, Birdy Nam Nam, Samm One, Long Lost Relative, DJ Alexrock, Grazzhoppa, ADS, Deck(N)Mental and more alongside some recent favourites from Matsa & Moth, Mike Boo, DQ & Ground Zero. Brought to you from the Peaceful Warrior studio in London. A great start to the new year.

2tall - TTR intro

Matsa & Moth - Neighbours in My Room - La Fondation, Taken from ‘Battle Weapons in Session vol1′, download from www.hand-control.com

Ground Zero ft M-Tech - Take Over - Unreleased, www.the-groundzero.com

The Crackheads - Crackscratch - Cheebawax Records, www.grazzhoppa.com

Final - What Did you just say? - Unreleased

Alexrock - The Elements - Unreleased

DQ - Edge on Life - Shake It Records, Taken from ‘Sunset Lodge’ EP by Glue

Smoll Noize - Skit 1 - Taken from Serie B cover CD, www.sbum.com

Samm One - Peoples - Groove Futuristix, Taken from ‘0161 - The Weather Report’ EP

Rafik & Taim - Untitled - Unreleased

Birdy Nam Nam - Poppy - Unreleased, www.birdynamnam.com

Mike Boo - Cantrec - Alpha Pup, www.mikeboo.com, Taken from ‘Dunhill Drone Committee’ LP, download from www.spinscience.org.uk

Long Lost Relative ft Phaderheadz crew - Noah’s Landing - Goalgetter, Taken from ‘Noah’s Landing’ LP, www.long-lost-relative.com

Noisy Stylus ft Cologne School of Music - Music Sucks (live version) - Beatz Aus Der Bude, Taken from ‘Table Manners’ LP, download from www.noisystylus.com

C-Mon & Kypski ft Pete Philly - Beef - Supertracks, Taken from ‘Dutch Rare Groove’ compilation, www.c-monandkypski.com & www.supertracks.nl

Tigerstyle - Breather - Unreleased, www.djtigerstyle.com

ie.MERGE - Missed You - Unreleased, download from www.djiemerge.com

Deck(N)Mental - My Dirt is your Joy - Unreleased

ADS - Selft Settles in the Soul - Unreleased, Taken from ‘Change is the Only Constant’ preview CD, www.myspace.com/automateddronesociety

big up to 2tall for letting me use his studio for the show!

Next up is a Japan special in a week or so with a special mix from Tatsuki, interview and a mix of recent and old Japanese tracks (incl. Baku, Kentaro, Hifana, Krush and more)

After that Feb's show will be online in around 4 weeks.

Full archive of all our streamed shows still available at www.turntableradio.com

Enjoy

pz

Laurent

ha ha nah mate, i kept yours for next month in the end... didnt really have frees this month so thought i'd go with just loads of new tracks.

So yours and a few other frees have been kept for the next : )