CNP005 - Zarecord

Guest Symatic

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Nice ups!! I will done preorder it right up right now!

I look fwd with my eyes and mind to the 7 inch record coming, too.

Guest Symatic

FACK!

yep, i've been making that mistake all morning - darcy is chasing me rount the internet making things right.... can a grown up fix it please?

• Like 1

Oooo, i hadn't seen that new t-shirt. I dun bought it, too, though i don't know if i've screwed my self on the delivery cost cos i bought it after i got that record, thusly 2 x delivery costs. .

Guest Symatic

i'll check if the postage is doubled up, we'll sort it out so you pay for one shipment

it's the same tshirts i just changed the picture cos the site was lookin messy :) the colours are still available i just put the white one as the example

I've only got the CNP tee with CNP writen across the gutz, i didn't kop the waveform one. I WENT FOR BLUE LIKE MY INFAMOUS RISQUE WORKING MAN'S CLUB COMEDY STYLINGS! Cheers for sorting DAS POSTAGE

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

2 new records and a colour reissue Si, are you trying to send us all to the poor house ;)

I be posting this thread soon "God Damn It C&P got me divorced" ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Symatic

nice one :) this is shipping now, the finall presisng came out reeeeal nice. nice weight to it etc. i'm just glad i've got that UFO track on vinyl, for me that was the main reason to do this whole thing haha

^ What a copier!!

the finall presisng came out reeeeal nice. nice weight to it etc

Yeah, the presisng is super good :) I was thinking it's probably the nicest pressing i've had out of all the wax that's been out in the past few years whilst i was moving it back and forth yesterday.

That's the eq curve you have use on the mastering for pressing the vinyls on the back isn't it?

I got Normaldo :) Gonna enter the comp for shiz, but someone's gonnna need to put it on Facebook on my behalf.