Those "Sample Map Stickers" that come with Cut and Paste Records ...

nice one dudes. the idea was originally to have the actual words written there, but it wasnt't easy on the eye with such a small label. I ended up playing with an old idea i'd had for a logo, where I stretched the "ahhh this stuff is fresh" sample round a circle, and it worked better visually once all the other samples were added.

I've experimented with different colours but you basically need a nice high contrast image to see all the details, so multicolour stuff just makes it difficult to see.

I'm trying to work out an economical way of doing picture dics that dont wear out like normal picture dics and have properly lined up images. It's possible but expensive! maybe a #limited edition release one day?

• Like 2

Yeah, the tough thing with a picture disc would seem to be making sure the audio lined up with the picture. It would be sweet!

it's possible, just difficult and labour intensive....... = $£$£$£

I like the stickers because you can make sure they line up. I also like how the stickers don't seem to wear too easily.

yeah the shiny ones would look wack i figured, even though they would last longer......

Definitely sits in my top 5 innovation in turntablism in recent years

I had this idea 20 years ago tho and these n00b jump up kids need to be giving me respect for inventing stickers and marking of things and also anything in general that sticks or affixes to objects. Respect to peeps innovating in the real gayme but also no respect to any of them and what not. #peas

Lets pretend for one minute that i have no F idea what you are talking about, explain them hahaha

They map the sample's waveforms on the sticker. Here's a picture.

Also PS this is the best picture eve.r

• Like 3

PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC

YOU GET ME!!!

Also more shirts of both CnP logo and sample maps plus lovely big posters to!

And hurry the fuck up, ffs xXx

Edi: surely a pre order type of thang could limit the investment risk of such a sexy pictorial CnP disc, aka - this has to happen!!

• Like 1

PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC PICTURE DISC

YOU GET ME!!!

Also more shirts of both CnP logo and sample maps plus lovely big posters to!

And hurry the fuck up, ffs xXx

Edi: surely a pre order type of thang could limit the investment risk of such a sexy pictorial CnP disc, aka - this has to happen!!

+1.

How expensive is expensive?

Do a kickstarter?

People are more than happy to wait 2 years.....

• Like 1

Lets pretend for one minute that i have no F idea what you are talking about, explain them hahaha

They map the sample's waveforms on the sticker. Here's a picture.

that's a lovely looking cat

is it for sale ?

• Like 2

Yeah, the tough thing with a picture disc would seem to be making sure the audio lined up with the picture. It would be sweet!

it's possible, just difficult and labour intensive....... = $£$£$£

Damn, that's a lot of dollars and when you add in those weird squiggly "f" looking things it's got to be hella expensive! My keyboard won't even make those!

• Like 2

Seriously, all these comments, and not one person asks, how the fuck does that cat have sugar cubes as feet ?

100% thought the same thing, kudos for taking the plunge and raising it tho..... i haven't been posting on DV for a while and forget this is THEE forum where we can unleash the 1st odd shit that springs to mind :)

Actually now I think Matt used some kinda camera illusion trick.. what kinda mad man would place a teenage cat on a CnP record! There blates a pair of sugar cubes and said cat is jus being dangled, #catspiracy

(Gets coat....)

• Like 1

Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

YOU GET ME!!!

Also more shirts of both CnP logo and sample maps

This also CNP shirts in bigger sizes as some of us are 6ft wide instead of tall