NEW Pioneer DJM 250 MkII w/recordbox for £300

anyone recognise those hands??

decent price, pity there's no curve control, although i say that having never used a curve control know beyond the first setup. so hopefully its decent enough

it actually almost made me pissed that i spent almost 1000 more on the s9

i recognise those hands ;)

it's a decent fader but you can't get it the cut in quite as tight as you can with the s9, and there's no luxury tension adjust etc, so if you like a teeeeeeny cut in and a super loose fader (though if i remember correctly it felt nice and loose) it's not the one for you but like you say it is 1/4 of the price of mixers with those sort of features, so you can't have it all. But for the price it's a sick entry level mixer to have at home, especially considering it has dvs built in too. Stick with your S9, but I'd highly recommend this mixer to newcomers looking for a lower price dvs mixer.

I had one at home for test a couple of months ago. I did like the fader but it cant be compared to the S9. Its not even the same fader. It sounded good and felt like it was nicely built. I also prefer RecordBox to Serato.
Just like Jon says its a great DVS entry level mixer.

I knew jon.... that manicure still paying off...

nah totally, I'm mad happy with the s9.

But this is a brilliant entry level DVS mixer..

anyone had much experience with Recordbox??