ROUND 2 - Dopez Vs. IQ

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is the winner?

PLEASE NOTE - The poll attached to this thread is just for fun. The winner is decided solely by the judging panel in this round. Open discussion is allowed in this thread and please feel free to vote! A playlist of the videos is HERE. All competitors can set their videos to "public" on YouTube now.

Dopez: -

Vs.

IQ: -

I voted for IQ.

I thought the first part of Dopez's video was good, but it wasn't really until he switched to the "ahhhh" sample that he went into beast mode. Those later cuts sound awesome and they're super sharp and flow nicely with the beat.

I don't think all of IQ's cuts really suited the style of beat, but there's a ton of variation in them and the skill level is obviously top notch.

BTW, Dopez, thanks so much for getting your video sorted out in double-quick time! :)

The second part of the Dopez vid he flowed better as i had the idea he had a hard time at the beginning with the word play..i know how difficult it is on this kinda "swing" beat

I felt IQ was more in control overall and he came with some crazy patterns although they would sound a lot better on a different type of beat

My vote goes to IQ but it was close

Dopez was up against a tablist who has been doing his thing for a very long time ... and he handled it well. Bubba is right, it's a difficult call.

Hahaha yo know it Goon! You probably remember me losing all sorts of scratch battles on DJF! Hahaha! I never did try and rematch that one dude who kept beating me... ;)

Guest loop skywalker

,wicked styles from both.IQs stabs are madess at the end,dopez ahhh section was super dope..but i q did something i didnt see before at 0.18 that was mind blowing to me.So im going IQ...dopez was ultra amazing though.