ROUND 2 BEAT & INFO (ROUND 2 DEADLINE = MONDAY, OCTOBER 20TH AT 11 PM UK TIME)

Steve

I thought I would post the beat for round 2 up now, as that gives you 3 extra weeks to practice over it: -

Link

Alternate Link

Also, here's a WAV loop of it that will loop perfectly if you put your music player on repeat, which is handy for practicing over it: -

Link

Alternate Link

The rules/details for recording and submitting videos are the same as in round 1, only this time you must use the beat provided. The beat must be played at its stock speed, so don't pitch it up or down.

You can extend the length of the beat if you want to, but the time limit for round 2 is still 60 seconds of scratching.

In round 2, the top 8 DJs from round 1 will be matched up in pairs, so they will battle 1 Vs. 1. Once the deadline for judging round 1 is up and we have our top 8, I'll get someone to do a draw and I'll post up the match-ups on here and on the Facebook event page. I'll also contact the top 8 DJs individually to let them know they're through and who they're up against.

The deadline for round 1 judging is Monday the 6th of October at 11 PM UK time and the deadline for round 2 entries is 2 weeks after that on Monday the 20th of October at 11 PM UK time.

Oh, and you can set your round 1 videos to "public" now and post them up wherever you like. :)

• Like 1