Lewis Parker - Put a Beat to a rhyme

FreeiPod

yeeeh i'm waiting for mftc4 and jehst to release a new album (...prolly not happening) since i FULLY rinsed return of the drifter since the 2001 space western. You don't have any braintax albums do you?..i seem to only have a couple of tracks.

BUt yeah i never noticed that you had uploaded that f.b album, so that 1 apology down :p

yeeeh i'm waiting for mftc4 and jehst to release a new album (...prolly not happening) since i FULLY rinsed return of the drifter since the 2001 space western. You don't have any braintax albums do you?..i seem to only have a couple of tracks.

BUt yeah i never noticed that you had uploaded that f.b album, so that 1 apology down :p

Yea ive got Birofunk, Think thats the only album hes got out. Its a good un though!

Yea MFTC4 -- Cant wait for that!

yeah ima try to d/l birofunk then. I recoomend you pick up the new-ish kashmere the iguana man and verb t record album from lowlife, i got it for just under 14 quid and its a great listen if you're into upcoming ukhh, fresh club beats on it too. Can't find any of it on the net though :s

edit: i'm off, catch u inabit.

Jehsts new album is out this month called Nuke Proof Suit

If you like Lewis Parker get his album 'Its all happening now'

Braintax has got shit loadsa stuff out on wax,just takes a bit of finding

That Foreign Beggars album has been dope for a while Clownster,thats why the ignoreness

And Im just all around ill

End of lesson

Thanks for the heads up Ricta, im gonna try and pick up this new lewis parker thing.

Anyone heard his ooooooold album Masquerades & Silhouettes? I personally prefer it to It's all hapenning now.

Mowgli - the Braintax album is defo worth getting. One of my favourites, consistent, conscious but not wanky lyrics, no shit tracks on it.

Jehst... it was all about return of the drifter for me. Falling Down tried too hard to be epic or something.. :s

Anyone heard his ooooooold album Masquerades & Silhouettes? I personally prefer it to It's all hapenning now.

Jehst... it was all about return of the drifter for me. Falling Down tried too hard to be epic or something..  :s

yeh i heard one tune from that LP album called Eyes of dreams and used to fucking love it. gonna hav to pick that up one day

and defo feelin ya on that jehst statement

I still dont believe no1 checked that Foreign Beggars album I posted :((

did u post asylum speakers ? cus that album is dopeness, i was listening to it the other week (again)...hold on is a sick tune, esp. the skinny bit.

im only really feelin track 3 on Asylum Speakers, 'Glacial'

the rest sounds weak to me..

also, i prefer Lewis Parker as a producer, than an MC.

he has good lyrics but he dusnt sound natural