NYC graff(cope + friends)

sunnylicious

i could be wrong but it looks like a canvas unrolled from the top,considering the chances of them doing such a high profile spot illegally are slim....pretty big tho wondering if u should check it again cos that top spot looks prime for sumone

yep..

COPE2, perhaps the most prolific artist of our time, was caught in the midst of a "train-bombing" campaign in the Bronx this past April. According to sources, he was in an unspecified Bronx train yard when halfway through the painting session the police raid ensued. COPE2 surrendered to police and allowed himself to be taken into custody.

Authorities are preparing to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law and are even said to have told COPE2 "We're gonna throw the book at you".

According to a fellow graffiti writer and longtime friend who asked to remain anonymous, COPE2 had been under surveillance by the graffiti cops for a long time. However, after the release of COPE's new book entitled "True Legend", the surveillance says the source, "definitely went up".

This is seriously old news mate.

I had known about this project for months. Some guy at a street art conference revealed that the bombed out billboard put up on Wooster Street and Houston was done by the legendary graf artist Cope 2. In four weeks time the artwork will reveal itself to be an advertisement for Time Magazine.

earlier and better picture- bitches :p

• 1 month later...

i used to like cope till he started xin pose 2 out jus tcuz pose 2 does legals i no pose pose is coo la sshit and all the philly writers who r like i hate pose and shit should stfu cuz pose started bboy bbq wwhich is a big hiphop event and also like cope has beef with pose cuz pos wants to do legals big fucking deal let him