Dunkey's video on the new COD, lol

Steve

I haven't properly played a COD game for a long time, but I do kinda like that FPS format - but more single player campaign.

Watching multiplayer makes me feel like how my wife's family look at me playing fruit machines in the pub - pure confusion at all the seemingly weird flashing lights and features.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I could never get into COD multiplayer. A bunch of my mates used to play it regularly and they eventually convinced me to join them, but there didn't seem to be any skill-based matchmaking, so I was dropped into games with people who knew the maps inside out, who knew what the best load-outs were, what the best tactics were etc. and I'd just get destroyed. It just wasn't any fun.

On 11/21/2023 at 8:41 PM, Steve said:

I could never get into COD multiplayer. A bunch of my mates used to play it regularly and they eventually convinced me to join them, but there didn't seem to be any skill-based matchmaking, so I was dropped into games with people who knew the maps inside out, who knew what the best load-outs were, what the best tactics were etc. and I'd just get destroyed. It just wasn't any fun.

N00B

• Haha 1