Nummys serato questions.

You can set Serato to be in virtual mode so I used to have just one turntable hooked up and would mix in then copy the tract over via instant doubles. I'm probably explaingin this really poorly.

Remember there was a program I used to use for tagging bpm bur forget what it was. Havent used in years because now Serato is pretty good at tagging and getting the bpm right. 

• Like 1

https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202538250-How-does-instant-doubles-work-#:~:text=Instant doubles allows you to,track that was loaded first.

see if this helps. I think instant double might be the default setting but if not you have to turn it on in the settings. Say you got a TT on the right playing. Volume fader up on right and down on left. Have the same track highlighted then press CTL+shift+left arrow (or right arrow if you have TT on the left). It will instantly start playing on the left in the same position. Then just quickly kill the right volume and bring up the left at the same time so you can switch the audio over to the virtual deck. There might be a button you have to activate around where the record circle image is to tell Serato that one deck is virtual. You can do both virtual too BTW. Check that link, probably explains it better. 

• Thanks 1