The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom gameplay demonstration

Steve

Gonna get this for my partner,I bought her a Switch for Xmas .

She's mad on Animal Crossing New Horizons at the moment but my 2 youngest kids played Breath Of The Wild and even though Id never play these games myself I know how good they are ..the new one looks amazing I must say.

• 3 weeks later...

For any UKers who are picking this game up, Currys are selling it for £44.99 if you use this code: ZELDA25

Delivery is free.

Oh, and if you use Microsoft Rewards, you can cash in your points for Currys vouchers. 15,200 points per £10 voucher.

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Only got a few hours in on my day off, and then ended up redoing the same bits when my kids came back from school! The new "combine objects" mechanic is a pretty nice gentle addition. Otherwise seems as expected. Can see myself wasting years mooching around in it pointlessly.

• Like 1

I've read good reviews with a few negative about the dungeons being bad or tutorial too long. The combine objects seems neat but once I read more it sounds really weird. Maybe I don't get it.. but you can build cars, tanks, and remote gun turrets shaped like dicks? Sounds cool but not at all like a Zelda game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...