Jon1st - New AV Minimix Weekly Series

Jon

Hey gang! I've decided to start a series of 4 deck minimixes to get into the habit of making more performance videos and also practice my After Effects skills. I'm using 60 seconds as my time limit and am enjoying using that as a creative boundary :) The first one is all 100 BPM tracks.

• Like 6

Right, I'm trying to get better at organising my "things to listen to" in life. I've just subscribed to you on YouTube, then maybe my phone will tell me there is new stuff. You are in very privileged company - I only have a few subscriptions - a guy who unblocks drains in Sydney and some competitive eaters.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Deft said:

Right, I'm trying to get better at organising my "things to listen to" in life. I've just subscribed to you on YouTube, then maybe my phone will tell me there is new stuff. You are in very privileged company - I only have a few subscriptions - a guy who unblocks drains in Sydney and some competitive eaters.

Haha I love that drain unblocking guy 😄