Nipsey Hustle RIP

djdiggla

TBH I'd never heard of him but sounds like the guy was really respected and trying to do a lot for his community. Rival gangs and the LAPD are all simultaneously mourning his death which is unheard of. This one song I pulled up was pretty fresh... dig the slowed Kris Kross beat. RIP... sounds like it was over some bullshit too. Sad shit.

Yeah,I read about this a few days ago and likewise had never heard of this dude either.

From the little I did read it seemed like he was a decent guy trying to do good things for the communities around him through his music.

Yet another shooting,yet another life pointlessly cut short and 2 young children left without a father.

It's tragic that these fools who do this shit will never learn,alas.

RIP

TBH that sounded pretty lame.

A bit like your comment then. :|

C'mon for fucks sake, a man has just been shot and killed leaving behind a wife and young family.

It's pretty irrelevant whether anyone actually likes the music made by the dude or they don't at this moment in time, i reckon.

It's about paying respect to someone who's passed and who was trying to do positive things for the people around him to make their lives better.

• Like 2