New 12s

would be sweet if they released the sl-700's :)

dj koko will be fuckin dope at that opening event tho

This is what my brain was thinking when they were mentioning the 7th and 7, and with that lineup of DJs.

I'd love a 7 or 10" technics to play with.

Saw Dj Koco play at DJ Muro's Birthday party when we were on honeymoon in Tokyo! Absolutely killer!

would be sweet if they released the sl-700's :)

dj koko will be fuckin dope at that opening event tho

This is what my brain was thinking when they were mentioning the 7th and 7, and with that lineup of DJs.

I'd love a 7 or 10" technics to play with.

Saw Dj Koco play at DJ Muro's Birthday party when we were on honeymoon in Tokyo! Absolutely killer!

I think you may well be on to something - that makes a lot of sense!

Guest Symatic

So close and yet so far. At least KAB and Backtrack can keep in business haha. They even added a motor feature to prevent cogging at slow speeds.... come on guys! Make the leap!

• Like 1

Here's the thing ... sooooo many of us already own perfectly good 1200s. They are awesome and last forever and in some ways that hurts Technic's ability to sell more tables. So, how do you get a bunch of DJs who already own 1200s to buy new ones? Add ultrapitch! There are plenty of us who would plunk down cash for that. I'm not going to shell out $1000 per turntable for reverse or cogging, or detachable power and RCA cables ... but for ultrapitch? I probably would.

In a perfect world they would buy the rights for C1-type turntables as well and produce those as well.

• Like 1

Looks like they have double pitch like the 1210 GR but not true ultra pitch.

I don't like that is has more electronics from a blu-ray or something to control the new motor... just sounds like more shit to break.

• 4 weeks later...