Time Stretch?: Serato DJ v Traktor v Scratch Live

Mike-L

Im currently using Serato DJ and the time stretching algorithm is noticeably way better on Serato DJ v Scratch Live. My issue is I still use my TTM57 for the external effects loop and really miss this feature on the 72...anyway I was thinking of copping Traktor while its cheap to run with my TTM57. How does the timestretch compare vs Serato DJ . Do you notice the warbling issues like with Scratch live? I assume its better than that but any info from someone thats done an A v B is appreciated. Cheers!

Don't know the answer but Rane botched up their perfectly good effects loops. The 56 has 1/4 send/return jacks and a Wet/Dry slider. The only thing I wish that had was maybe a return volume adjustment. Fast forward a few years and they're making the effects send/return RCA jacks. They remove the Wet/Dry adjustment. Then the're just like "eff it, let's remove the entire external effects loop". Meh.