Moschops PO33 Beats

Moschops

Heyooo I saw this machine one time in Symatics studio and was instantly intrigued, could a sampler that small make head-nod beats? Well I've tried to answer that question by creating a youtube playlist of my original compositions, check em out here:

Edited by Moschops
  • Like 4

Cheers guys, I'll work to post beats each week as I explore more sounds and ideas.

The breakthrough beat for me was the one called 'C 2 B a DJ' when the powerful drum sample function came more into play, demonstrated more fully in the track 'Further Out'.

Building on the 16 pattern sequences by live triggering samples turns this sampler into more of a playable instrument, and also develops the arrangement side of things. That part of the process can take place when I start to video record as you could spend ages just noodling with the thing.

All in all it's a good way to explore what sample based music production is about without the frills of super hi-tech data processing (MIDI ha ha), the onboard fx are cool and can often yield some unexpected results especially when using longer samples.

• Like 1