errrrrrm....Monsterkut

Interesting idea probably will be a total fail (being indigogo campaign even more).

It’s less than nichest due there is near to zero turntablist interested on button scratchung.

ITOH if newbies or freaks who doesn’t care and want something in this path then you have the new Serato Preset controller...

In fact it could be possible to do the same with a dicer and some max patching...?

first i was thinking.... didn't numark do this like 20 years ago with the transform button? then i noticed that the patterns changed. so cross faders are obsolete now? this is like auto-tune for scratchers. its okay if your not the best scratcher in the world. shit, i'm not even in the top 50 myself. but damn, they kinda missed the whole point of the artform with this one.

• Like 1

IDK what I think about that.... it seems kinda pointless TBH.

EDIT: Actually, what I'd like to do with it is run a mic through and basically cut up my voice. That could be cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Weird to me that nobody had talked about this as a mobility device for those who may have limited range of fader hand movement or lost fingers/hand.

This is honestly pretty cool and kinda deserves a bit of at least public support...this isn't for lazy djs it should be for including those who have limited access to the art we would probably miss a lot if we lost the ability to do it...no?

Just some thoughts.

• Like 1

Guest rasteri

Weird to me that nobody had talked about this as a mobility device for those who may have limited range of fader hand movement or lost fingers/hand.

Yeah that's a good point. I've often mused what I'd do if I lost one of my hands, like if I'd still be able to cut.

I was thinking more like.... a record with a touch-sensitive strip around the circumference that acted like a transform button. Might even prototype it one of these days, haha.

• Like 1