How to coil cables

I've seen people do this and thought I was doing it right but apparently was not. Another duh tip I saw was storing cables in large ziplock bags they they don't bungle up together.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

Yes. It works.

Also using the "elbow method" puts extra strain on the cable and it fucks it over time.

The figure 8 way is the one.

Putting tape on cables just means your cables get sticky and collect beer grease and crowd druff...

• Like 3

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Where do we stand on me leaving a big pile of cables in the middle of the room as i currently have? Is this good practice? The pile is quite big and we know big things are good so this leads me to think i'm doing something right.

• Like 4

Yes. It works.

Also using the "elbow method" puts extra strain on the cable and it fucks it over time.

The figure 8 way is the one.

Putting tape on cables just means your cables get sticky and collect beer grease and crowd druff...

Not really with PVC tape. It's what we do at work anyway.

Where does we stand on me leaving a big pile of cables in the middle of the room as i currently have? Is this good practice? The pile is quite big and we know big things are good so this leads me to think i'm doing something right.

I have my gym bag o' death with most every cable shoved into it.

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

^^^ I presume with all your straps and drugs, or it's not a proper gym bag.

Hey, was anyone else worried that this thread was going to be about how to do a dump well?

• Like 2

Hey, was anyone else worried that this thread was going to be about how to do a dump well?

Yup. And I was looking forward to promote the usage of a bidet post-dump...(bubble bursted)

I'm afeared to ask....