Allen & Heath Xone 02 Mixer: Differences in models?

djdiggla

I have one of the older versions (silver plate and no prox) of these mixers and really like it. Put a ProX in it a while back. There is one of the newer ones with the ProX and horrible faceplate on ebay. Was wondering if there were any other advantage between the two. In particular the only thing I don't like about the one I have is when you switch between master and cue in the headphones there is a huge loudness difference.

I'm pretty sure between myself and Paul we had the original Alpha fader one, the next P&G one and the final insult that was the Pro X one with THAT faceplate.

I think the last one had a couple of slightly sleeker/newer knobs on it, but nothing beyond that... I seriously doubt key components were tweaked inside mate.

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

I felt the newest model you guys had felt a little cheaper than the older 2 i have, but still as good sound wise.

I have a custom faceplate on mine and its frickin fresh, i sent the original faceplate out to NMCP so now they bave the template they can make more. Also i have a photoshop file with all the decals and stuff if you need.......

I felt the newest model you guys had felt a little cheaper than the older 2 i have, but still as good sound wise.

I have a custom faceplate on mine and its frickin fresh, i sent the original faceplate out to NMCP so now they bave the template they can make more. Also i have a photoshop file with all the decals and stuff if you need.......

I'd love to get a custom plate done.

Guest Symatic

pm me man!

pm me man!

I'll hit you up when I have some actual money.