Pt01 scratch with mixfader and 7" cv2.5

Having issues wondered if anyone cud help ,

Got a native inst usb to 30pin cable and edjing app , ipad output back into stereo input on pt01 ,

Trouble is after selecting serato side a in app settings im getting no recognition whatsoever ,

Ive tried plugging things in , in different orders and all sorts , figure im doing summin stupid but at a loss to know wat !

Now im just confusing myself etc , any help greatly appreciated , cheers

I supposed from NI 30 pins cable... so if I understand now you are using a 30pins to usb in pt01?

If yes then you can try to run serato timecode into edjing and output from pt01 into xfader but as far as I read from other users in the forum internal pt01 soundcard is crap. Trying to feed ipad headphones into pt01 aux in maybe will bring you some feedback loop so instead of the audio from headphones should go into xfader, external better. Pt01 doesn't cuts aux in audio making it suitable for instrumentals (looper) but not for scratch cutting.

For the pt01 scratch you should look into pt01 modding thread to find some answers about internal wiring and ask doubts there...

Guest rasteri

The stereo input on the PT-01 is just for recording external sources through the built-in USB port, you can't use it like an FX return. That will just create a feedback loop as Mutis said, you can't play external sources on a pt-01.

You can with the pt-01scratch but I've never tried that.

You want your signal chain to go "pt01 USB -> ipad -> external speaker/mixer/fader/whatever"

• Like 1

Yeah @rasteri thats the routing im using , im wondering , as it keeps stating "using lightning adaptor" in all the mixfader blerb that as im using a 30pin ipad that my ipads not compatable i think got an android tablet of a friends that gonna try to just troubleshoot etc

Cheers