Flexi's closing down/giving up give away (Thar be freebies here)

I am in the process of dismantling my studio (Fed up recording shit bands) and i have a bunch of stuff that i simply can't be arsed to stick on Ebay.

I will update the list as and when i come across this stuff while i am emptying the facility.

It works like this, you book the courier to pick it up, i will stick it in a box and it is yours, i put no claim to any of this stuff not melting your face if and when you plug it in, but then it is free hahaha.

It is first come first served, but i'm not sending it all to one geezer hahaha (Lets be fair here) if anybody even wants the stuff.

15/08/16 finds

A big big box full of various audio leads, untested (Can't be bothered)

A box full of computer leads (Internal and VGA and such)

A valve reel to reel recorder (Forget the make but i can add that tomo)

Another valve reel to reel recorder (Again forget the make but i will check tomo)

Another valve reel to reel recorder (Forget the make, but this is actually a really collectable little italian fella, bit bigger than my hand and full of valves)

A desktop rackmount

A wooden, pine i think (Needs painting/cleaning, been using it as a chair haha) rackmount

1 Boom mic (film style)

1 Boom mic (film style)

17/08/16 update

1 Atmel programmer kit (Unused)

1 PIC programmer kit (Unused) I think it is for PICs

1 AVRSynth PCB (Check elby synths for specs, and google Krue AVRSynth too, for the cool firmware)

A couple Korg Nanos and an Akai MPD16, untested, don't bitch if they create a time vortex when you switch them on

• Like 1

Guest Symatic

ah man that looks dope but i can't afford the space or the shit i'd get for owning a 4'th reel to reel :)

I'm on the look out for a decent TK-120 for parts tho......

There are three to choose from Mike, when i checked them today, they have all had their power leads cut off, so you will need to fit new ones

Two of them are big types in their cases, and one is a dainty little thing about 7 or so inches long

If you go to ipostparcels or one of the others, probably looking at 5-10 quid i would guess

Ones a grundig, ones a philips, ones small lol

I will grab more eetails for you tomo when i go over, the small one will be worth a good bit of tin once you get it running.

I have quite a big box over there, prolly only cost you an extra 5 or something to have all three haha

Yo, you serious about giving away an Akai MPD16 for free? I've been wanting to get into beatmaking alongside scratching, so if it's still available i'll take it

Edit: I know i'm a new member, if you don't wanna give it to a newbie, it's cool man

Edited by Marushka1210