Dubba's SSS Bristol 2016 video edit

Well that was a time consuming experience, pleased with the end result tho. After my CSG X diary vid I wanted to continue developing my edit game so I've shoe horned a bit of a music video approach to elements of these vids and took the opportunity to promote some tracks from peeps involved over the weekend. Constructive criticism most welcome, thoughts on use of titles, vid filters, time lapse etc... feedback and that would help :)

One things for sure in future sessions Im not gonna miss so many key moments, gutted to have not captured decent enough footage of 2Tall and Clockwork cutting it up. Plus theres a TablesTurnsMore shaped hole in the final battle rounds footage.

Part 1 Open deck session

Part 2 The Showcases

• Like 4

Guest It'sPhilFromThursdays

Haha, yeah that what happens when you start drinking (and are a lightweight) and have a vape a bit too early. It was comfortable for my sitting man legs and body and a deeply uncomfortable and akward position to scratch in.

• 4 weeks later...

love the rework of the beat off the looper man!

Nice :)

My favourite out of the scratch music routine stuff I've done so far this year, it was one of those bizarrely straight forward quick ones to work out to.

Such a dope Rockwell beat pre fondled, been great to see the response the original beat got when Matt dropped his new looper :)