Pekked

djdiggla

He is the new ruck

There is only one Ruck

vicky vagina then? or 'the vag'?

The artist that formerly has been dissed by Ice-T because of his name, has come up with a even shittier name

• 2 weeks later...

You guys do realize that complaining about the people and things you don't like just gives them more fame and power, right? Right?!?!?!??? Time to change the approach and take the power back by putting more energy into the people and things you DO like.

This was on his FB, I shit you not.

I think we can safely say he's a bit mental that one

• Like 1

You guys do realize that complaining about the people and things you don't like just gives them more fame and power, right? Right?!?!?!??? Time to change the approach and take the power back by putting more energy into the people and things you DO like.

Should I be looking forward to another slightly scrappy juggle with the records playing at the wrong speed now?

It's almost like Vajra did a fusion (Dragonball Z-Stylee) with the Ruck or he was always a esotheric Tinfoilhat-Wearer...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...