Loop Pedal Action

We are just starting to get our shit together now, signed to a new label, who seem to be very good. Our first release will be mid summer, but just wanted to upload a couple of old 'bits and bobs' from back in the day.

Check out some of our videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCppblyTcRPGMy1DTQwPOKHg/videos

Leave some feedback on the page, like, subscribe if you dig where were comin' from.

#ScratchMusic

Edited by djtags
  • Like 1

That Strings vid is wicked!

What label are you signed to?

Cheers bro, recorded back in 2003. It's a shame we didn't recorded though a desk as the bass is very heavy and really gels it all together.

Signed to http://rhythmrollers.uk/- The label has given us the freedom to be able to write what we want and they support our musical approach, it was a great deal all round.

Edited by djtags
  • Like 1

which one was you referring to get embedded?

I checked the first one on the channel page, "Strings". Will definitely check the others. A friend of mine called Nige used to be involved with hip hop & turntablist nights in Norwich in the late 90's, he was from Luxembourg originallly. Did you ever cross paths?

• Like 1

which one was you referring to get embedded?

I checked the first one on the channel page, "Strings". Will definitely check the others. A friend of mine called Nige used to be involved with hip hop & turntablist nights in Norwich in the late 90's, he was from Luxembourg originallly. Did you ever cross paths?

Yep, I knew Nigel very well, we ended up working together running a few events together, great lad, good skater too. You must know Chrome then? as me and him ended up putting on the 'Sureshot Hip Hop' events on and I swear we brought you down to a few? and we've even met? Lol