Fisher-Price My First Loop Pedal Loop

Bought an RC-20XL a couple of years ago and never got around to using it. Decided to pull it out last week and came up with this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXKMzUr2sIo

Let me know what you think. I really have to learn how to relax my limbs when I'm using this thing. My whole body feels like it's aged 30 years!

Thanks

• Like 2

Guest Symatic

yes mate. well nice. i thought your cuts sounded really nice and relaxed, not stiff like you said.... smooooove.

also some really nice uses of the turntable there, pitching, reverse, doubling/strobing, the notes you got towards the end were really nicely done.

made me remember how much i always wanted a 909.... such a dope mixer.... just ferkin expensive

Cool, thanks for the feedback!

I'm a bit annoyed with myself because I've just realised the channel I recorded this into, in my DAW, had a low cut filter applied to it at 150Hz! Never mind, you get the idea.

I picked the 909 up for £500. That's quite pricey for a second hand mixer but there was hardly anything wrong with it. You could buy a car for the price of a new one!