RIP Mark B

djnumnuts

Guest petesasqwax

Yeah, totally gutting news. Always seemed like a really good bloke and obviously one of the top producers ever to come out of the UK.

I remember that sample being on an episode of "Walking with Dinosaurs" so I thinks it's a library thing believe it or not! I'm guessing (without any justification) Boosey & Hawkes.

RIP Mark B - He was a big inspiration for myself when I started scratching less & producing more back in the early 2000's.

One Shark, One Piranha, One Dinosaur

I remember that sample being on an episode of "Walking with Dinosaurs" so I thinks it's a library thing believe it or not! I'm guessing (without any justification) Boosey & Hawkes.

RIP Mark B - He was a big inspiration for myself when I started scratching less & producing more back in the early 2000's.

One Shark, One Piranha, One Dinosaur

being the obsessive person I am, I gonna watch that just to find out what the song is..

Guest petesasqwax

Yeah, knowing Mark's tendency to mine the library records (coupled with the bold, brassiness of it) I was guessing it was a library affair. Cheers gents. Will continue the hunt and give a shout if I turn anything up

It was from the series in the late 90's early 2000's not the more recent thing. I'm not sure if it'll be credited though what with being library music.

i'll give it a go anyway, always down for watching some dinosaurs

So watching steve and Gizmo Cut:P

• Like 1