Crazy Battlefield 4 easter egg

Steve

Whoa... that's pretty involved. The lights and switches part is like something out of Myst. But jackfrags is one of those YouTube gamers with all the right connections, so someone would have told him about it for sure.

I can't lie, that looks tempting. I enjoyed doing the Phantom assignments to get the bow (before they just gave it away).

Guest petesasqwax

Haven't played BF in ages. I'm all over Star Wars right now.

this, sort of. I am all over Star Wars whenever I'm on the PS4, but I've had such a small amount of time to spend on anything un-Christmas related that I've not even done all the training missions yet

this, sort of. I am all over Star Wars whenever I'm on the PS4, but I've had such a small amount of time to spend on anything un-Christmas related that I've not even done all the training missions yet

I just need to reach rank 50 and do all missions on master difficulty and I have the platinum. :d

I just need to reach rank 50 and do all missions on master difficulty and I have the platinum. :d

I reached 50 a while back but I haven't spent a lot of time doing the missions yet. Once you reach 50 the motivation to play multiplayer is greatly reduced IMO. They need to introduce higher ranks with each new DLC.

Too much like hard work.

Okay, so I found an empty server last night, broke out the pen and pad and followed then steps in the video above. Basically, jackfrags & co have done all the hard work. It didn't take too long to work out the switches and lights (except for when I had to start again because some random kid came in and started flicking all the switches because he didn't understand how to do it). Jackfrags already posted the code for the keypad, so you don't need to go record that audio on the night map or any of that nonsense. I got the lantern to flash the morse code but I couldn't find an app to reliably decode the morse flashes, so I'm resigned to watching the clip I recorded in slow motion and trying to decode it myself. BRB.