Constructive Feedback on my recent track!

Aureroc

I like it man digging the chilled out vibe!

My only feedback would be bring the drums out a bit more in the mix (it could just be my headphones though), make them a bit richer in EQ, maybe add another hi-hat pattern after the drop (?).

I like the vocal sample, but again could maybe fuck with the pattern with some more pitch bend like at the start, and layer it up more in the second half with a synth or something.

Otherwise dope stuff dude!

its pretty cool/trippy with the chopped vocal stereo delayed stuff. theres a few odd offkey notes that repeat a lot (starting around 47 seconds in) which could possibly do with removing or transposing. You may be going for that slightly off centre feel with those note choices, but i would argue that it doesnt really add anything and detracts somewhat from the changing pad stuff its layered on top of

I like it man digging the chilled out vibe!

My only feedback would be bring the drums out a bit more in the mix (it could just be my headphones though), make them a bit richer in EQ, maybe add another hi-hat pattern after the drop (?).

I like the vocal sample, but again could maybe fuck with the pattern with some more pitch bend like at the start, and layer it up more in the second half with a synth or something.

Otherwise dope stuff dude!

Thank you! and yeah your right! i need to mess with more of that stuff! and yeah the drums were low.

I need to get in the habit of trying to make less like a loop!

its pretty cool/trippy with the chopped vocal stereo delayed stuff. theres a few odd offkey notes that repeat a lot (starting around 47 seconds in) which could possibly do with removing or transposing. You may be going for that slightly off centre feel with those note choices, but i would argue that it doesnt really add anything and detracts somewhat from the changing pad stuff its layered on top of

hmm i never really noticed that, i was just actually trying add some texture sounds to it :o I made it in the same Key as the others so idk why it sounds off :o??