Battle Ave UK

TomYumYGC

Peace guys!

We are working to make some of the BA merch and releases available in the UK and Europe... cheaper shipping etc, as I'm sure you know how it goes trying to get imported goods.

Our UK site launched last week, we had a few copies of TRIAD Breaks but unfortunately all gone for now. You can still pick up our new All-In-One Slipmat and new items will be added soon...

http://www.thebattleave.net/

The latest instalment of our At The Ave Breaks series is now available for European preorder at HHV - limited edition combo pack including At The Ave Cuts 7"

http://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/v-a-at-the-ave-breaks-volume-2-and-at-the-ave-cuts-combo-pack-456713?p=3ZsDaF

If anyone would like to request specific items, has any questions or wants further info on what we are doing, please drop me a line:

battleaveuk@gmail.com

As new items become available I'll post up in here... thanks for the support!

Guest petesasqwax

Ah, man. I went to buy a Triad 7" on Friday when Antriks posted about it on FB. They were in stock before I left work, but by the time I'd got home they were all gone.

Got your email Pete, I'll be in touch!

For now, here's a little more info on what we have available...

The All-In-One Slipmat:

ad3e98_e086cc2b14ce475e98a08471e5b78f60.

Our first official slipmat is a collaboration with our Hawaii Chapter. It features a custom pattern created by famous artist Cambodian Peap Tarr for their flagship store, About The Goods. A light, airy material perfect for quick backspins and precise rubs.

The design also features a template for cutting out a 7" slipmat with out losing our unique logos. A practical design meant for the tablists who want to represent Battle Ave on a 12" and 7" platter.

Sold in singles and doubles with a free cut out template.

At The Ave Breaks 2 + At The Ave Cuts:

At The Ave 2 returns with the same feel of hip hop break beats (with a modern twist), new-unused vocal, instrumentals, and skipless, ultrapitch capable, scratch sentences.

The At The Ave side:

Ultrapitch Skipless Scratch Phrases

The Battle Ave side:
New Beats & Loops
Diss Sentences
Juggle Breaks
Traditional Scratch Sentences
Skip Proof Beat Loop

Production By:
DJ Manwell (3x DMC LA Champion / At The Ave Breaks 1)
DJ Jawa (Beat Swap Meet / At The Ave Breaks 1)
IFTW (2015 DMC Supremacy World Champion)
DJ Dstrukt ( BVMO, 2nd Place DMC NY, Acrylick)
Ichy The Killer (2014 SF DMC Champion)
DJ Bakon (Asthma Funk / Cut2Cut Champion)
At The Ave Cuts 7":
Side A:
Traditional and skipless scratch sentences influenced by Hawaii sounds
Side B:
Traditional and skipless scratch sentences influenced by Southern hip hop
Production by:
Revise (Hawaii)
Rockwell (Texas)
Mister Remix (Texas)
Links for both items in the opening post!

• 1 month later...

Quick update for y'all!!

DJ Flow - King Sh*t 7" preorder has been added to the UK site

http://www.thebattleave.net/#!product/prd1/4436829641/%5Bpreorder%5D-kingsh*t-by-dj-flow-7%22

Our first run of tees is now in production, I'll post a link as soon as they are available.

...And the last few copies of Triad Breaks in the UK will be going on sale this week, stay tuned for news on that. Literally a handful left, don't sleep!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Psychedelic Schizophrenic

I like Dopez's smashed phone screen :d

How your phone fails to the ground is the key to the whether your screen shatters Rock Well ;)

If it fails face down or back down then you most probably escape without too much damage because the stress of the impact is spread across the entire surface. Obviously it would undergo damage to the screen which you couldn't see with the naked eye and frequent dropping would eventually shatter it but it's more likely to survive dropping it once on the screen.

If it hits the ground on a the corner of your phone then you can kiss your screen goodbye as the uneven surface means the point of contact between the screen and ground is small and focused, directing the entire force of the impact onto a very small point this normally shatters the glass on the first drop.

I've had a iPhone 4, 4s and 5 which I've dropped each once and every time they have landed face down..... Probably jinxed it now :@@