Star Wars Battlefront beta - any of you playing it?

Steve

I'm too scared to play massive online games.

In the last few months I've really got into online gaming, mostly because I've found a crew of really good people to play with. This year my Xbox Live friends list has gone up from about 20 people to over 300.

OK so I missed the beta, but from what I've seen on YouTube it looks incredibly noobish. The way that there's no aiming penalty while running or jumping... or for not aiming down sights... I don't know if it's going to be very engaging as a multiplayer game. I'll buy it for the campaign though.

I love the online part of it, cos knowing that all 40 folks playing are real players rather than bots is cool as fuck.

Have you played Battlefield 4 multiplayer online?

Nope. I've never got into the Battlefield games.

Dude. It's amazing. And dirt cheap at the moment. Seriously, the scope and variety of the gameplay, the graphics, the sound... plus it's 64 players, two opposing sides of 32 each.

My PC is great, but if I start putting games on that I'll never make any music! :d

This and my upcoming contract renewal performance evaluation are the only things that keep me from getting a PS4.