Thoughts on my new track?

Aureroc

Just recently put this new song, and I felt like I put a good amount of work into it, and just wanting to know what you think I could improve on? mixing? or anything else i should do to keep things more interesting and keep your attention. My main influence for the track was shlohmo, but yeah just let me know what you think! and a course if you want me to listen to one of your songs post below!

https://soundcloud.com/aureroc/ill-fated

Guest Symatic

yeah thats nice man. it's murky and dark, i like it haha

just for the sake of critical feedback - i'd maybe have a bit of a break-down midway through to kind of hold your attention, but other than that i cant fault it

yeah thats nice man. it's murky and dark, i like it haha

just for the sake of critical feedback - i'd maybe have a bit of a break-down midway through to kind of hold your attention, but other than that i cant fault it

Thanks! and ah okay ill keep that in mind next time! and thanks again for listening!

Think all the elements are there dude. I gotta agree with the other though, the structure could take a bit of a looking at.

Ah okay!, hmm kinda made the change up with vocals the breakdown but I could've done a little more to it, but thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it!

I dig it man. Probably the posts above are right but I like it a lot as is.

Glad you think so! thanks for listening!