And the winner is.../scratch battle time

DJ Rock Well

Kutclass!

Congrats mate, you won by a TKO in the end.

Ok scratchers, you've got two weeks to film and upload a 2ish minute freestyle to this thread.

Here's the beat.

https://soundcloud.com/kutclass/kutclass-hallwayloop

KC has only uploaded 52 seconds (cos he's a Bell), so you can either loop it yourself or wait until tomorrow when I will edit it into a 2 min version.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

And the winner is...

The tumbleweed!!!

Congratulations Mr Weed, your stealthy silence prevails once more.

What have we learned here? Lots of entries for beats but none for scratching. At least we know now. I think in the future I shall focus just on the the beat battles for their own sake (that and never listen to 90s raver, Motek when he says "let's have a scratch off")

Keep your eyes on the section in a couple of weeks for the next beat battle - this time the winner will just be the winner and that's it. We'll save the scratching for 'likes' on Facebook ;)

• Like 1

I had a go last night and never got past warming up to even hit Rec. I even pissed about disconectin mi new z2 to srt up the trusty 05 just cos I feel a tiny bit comfier with the pnp in the 05 as opposed to the mini bab in the z2

the cuttins pretty poore but apart from that i like the way the vids turned out, it kinda reminds me of the fight at the end of highlander, the bit where they put the camera on a skateboard.

for that reason i think i shud win as there can only be one