Kontact/Logic X/Traktor Scratch Pro compatability question

You could use a virtual audio device,send logic out to traktor's input and transfer a live loop into a deck or remix slot. It's not reliable enough to be stage ready though really ... Although you might get away with it!

A more reliable way would be to use two computers and run it in as audio, if that's a possibility to you?

You could use a virtual audio device,send logic out to traktor's input and transfer a live loop into a deck or remix slot. It's not reliable enough to be stage ready though really ... Although you might get away with it!

A more reliable way would be to use two computers and run it in as audio, if that's a possibility to you?

Cheers Chris,

Let me try and get this straight!!

So!!! Yes I could run it if another computer to covert Kontact/Midi to live audio. Then I would send this signal to my Traktor Hardware device input and then select live loop input on Traktor software and would be able to manipulate the imputed sound?

Tags

Yes you've got it, but not completely live - you'd have to 'stamp' your audio to a track after recording the loop or record it into the remix deck. You can set up shortcuts to make it a really quick process, but it'd be like record a bar > scratch it, rather than being able to immediately backspin incoming audio.