Does the MPC 500 suck?

I like the battery power but don't like the less pads and herd the work flow kinds sucks.

Got someone that will trade me an Apple TV and $100 for his MPC 500.

I had one and loved it. It's super portable, but mainly used it on the couch, which was great. Since it's so light, I could just put it on my lap for hours and hours. Definitely need to add pad sensors/corks though, otherwise the pads aren't too sensitive: http://www.mpcstuff.com/padsensors.html

Work flow wasn't that bad, but I also used my computer to expedite chopping and grid layouts. I just used the MPC for wackin' away...

• Like 1

For sure. Had no probs with 12 pads either, but I had a different finger layout/approach then. Still good with it though. Definitely wouldn't pay/trade any more than $250 ($300 max) worth of ish for it however, and that's a little generous.

Yeah not a fan of te 12 pads and the work flow really does blow. I'm gonna have to read the manual it looks like. Love the size tho. Paid $80 + the Apple TV which I was selling for $60. Feel like I should be able to at least get my money back out of it if I decide it's not for me.

they don't suck as a unit, but as for work flow rate, they suck large …tiny screen means subfolder into subtler into subfolder to change a tiny param sucked out the fun on this one for me…