Break beat tune.

You can't even successfully give music away these days in such a saturated market. :(

Not being funny but who even listens to breakbeat these days? I doubt all the younger kids listen to it, and wouldn't they be the target market for this type of music? May be that's why?

I thought you'd be more open minded mr doobs :)

Lot's of producers release commercial breakbeat tracks at 140bpm. DJ Fresh, Danny Byrd and Sigma (the producers, not our sigma)... Skrillex drops breaks at 140 in his sets.

I agree that it wouldn't necessarily be spun in the under 18's discos but I don't doubt there is a market out there.

My original comment was more about music in general and across all genres. It can be a bit frustrating to have fairly polished tracks and have no outlets. I guess if it was easy, everyone would be getting their music out there to the masses.

Ha ha I'm pretty open minded about it I guess, just a thought.

It's a real shame, your street creeps tracks are really polished as you say.

Where have you tried sending it to? If I had tracks as good as yours I'd be sending them to websites like XLR8R or Gorilla vs Bear to get them to give them away for me and stuff. I think they'd take them as they sounds so good. Not sure those two specific websites are the right market but there must be blogs like it for your genre you know of?

• Like 1

Forgive me for my northern ignorance gents. I always thought the south was into d+b ??

To be fair I aint myself personaly into the above track as a track disregarding production values. But on a plus note I thought the bizzare inc (jiggy cuts thread)un is propper decent. Our lass likes it as well thats the first box ticked. I like it (so wat) and its great to cut too. In fact ive only just sussed after reading this thread again that eric is streetcreeps!!!

I genuinely thought it was a propper track that for some reason us in the north missed because of it's breakbeaty flavours.

• Like 1

Doobs - There are a few blogs/soundcloud channels/youtube channels that can be sent material, as we have done in the past with dubstep and trap tracks we've done. It's nice to get a bit more traffic to our pages and usually a fair few thousand plays, but having done that a few times it would be nice to feel like there is some form of progression. We're still learning and improving what we do, so maybe bigger stuff will happen as we get better. :)

Cheers for the positive feedback flower, phology, justin :)

• 2 weeks later...

nice track bro.

ever thought about trying to produce even more along the mainstream genres? You've def got the skills and I wouldn't be surprised if one of your tracks got put on heavy rotation with one of the internet radio shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Shiiiiiiiiite this a TUUUUUUUUUUNNNNEEEE! crisp Production to boot!

• Like 1