What records for Controller One & PDX 3000?

I want to know what special endless tone records are you using for the C1 and PDX-3000?

I only know about these:

- Vestax "Vinyl Melody Software 1, 2, 3"

- DJ Swamp "Tons of Tones"

- Some self pressed DJ Teeko (4OneFunk) records

Are there other records on the market?

Thanks for reply ;-)

Guest Symatic

There are vestax tone records too. Pretty jard to find now i imagine...

http://www.discogs.com/sell/release/3991025?ev=rb

Theres also guitar tones on another swamp release... Cant remember the name now but its got green labels, kentaro used it for his sellotape routine...

I put a bass and a synth on Combinations from the Masters...

Oh theres always old school hi fi test records... I even had serato playing of one of those once :)

UPR4 is pretty rare too. I ordered one from the Ruck back when it came out and he never delivered it (I think he sent me something else instead but I can't remember. He did send me plenty of free shit so I never sweated it). It took me years to track one down after that. That run must have been really limited.

Don't sleep on found samples with the C1 though. You can flip up some short samples really nice with it.

I've got UPR4!

I bought it blind hoping it was like the first one but was disappointed when it wasn't.

It went untouched for years until Paul finally got a PDX 3000. I believe in one afternoon we completely wore out one groove/sound.

If it hadn't been for that afternoon I might have had a mint copy :(

Personally, I find the long whiny tones a bit limiting musically. I much prefer sounds with their attack intact, hence DVS is very useful. I understand the mentality of wanting to do it without a laptop though.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got UPR4!

I bought it blind hoping it was like the first one but was disappointed when it wasn't.

It went untouched for years until Paul finally got a PDX 3000. I believe in one afternoon we completely wore out one groove/sound.

Personally, I find the long whiny tones a bit limiting musically. I much prefer sounds with their attack intact, hence DVS is very useful. I understand the mentality of wanting to do it without a laptop though.

You have the UPR4 :d ???

I'm looking for that record for many years now and I can't find it.

Is it possible to get a digital copy of that?

• 2 weeks later...

I've got UPR4!

You have the UPR4 :d ???

I'm looking for that record for many years now and I can't find it.

Is it possible to get a digital copy of that?

It would be such a pain to record because I think its all looped tones. They are a bitch to find. I see a couple have sold pretty cheap on Discogs. I copped mine from Switzerland of all places doing the old deep crate indy record store internet digging. I haven't even listened to the shit. Haha.