The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4, Xbox One, Windows)

Steve

Dragon Age is half price on the PS store at the moment, £25. I wish I'd gotten it instead of Need For Speed Rivals (it's not got split screen, which was sort of the reason I got it... should have researched) but I've also noticed that £25 seems to be the going rate for second hand on eBay.

Guest petesasqwax

I don't play console games enough to warrant a next gen one but all the games I like have their latest incarnation out as next gen only (Witcher, Assassin's Creed e.g.). Only Dragon Age appeared on PS3 or 360 so that's by default the next game I'll play

Guest petesasqwax

that's a definite option, although when I upgraded my PC it was with the intention of using it purely for music production... I would want to play stuff in my living room, ideally & I don't reckon my mrs is up for me moving my studio in there ;)

• 1 month later...

Just finished it today

Absolutely amazing

One of the best games I've ever played bar none

One of the best RPGs I've ever played and up there with Zelda 3, Secret of Mana and Skyrim as one of the best RPGs ever

Highly recommended

The humour the acting the story the size the attention to detail

Amazing