SOULECTION discography is available for download for free for the next 24 hours.

ninjason

If anyone is still struggling to download it, i can upload to Mediafire later tonight

i'd love a link if you ever got this discography uploaded into the atmosphere. can't find a download that works anywhere!

might even be able to donate a lil to help get it on the internet....

is there anything specific you want? I'll try to upload them tonight, but if there's a certain album(s) you're looking for then i can do those first.

no donation needed man, i got this shit for free lol.

If anyone is still struggling to download it, i can upload to Mediafire later tonight

i'd love a link if you ever got this discography uploaded into the atmosphere. can't find a download that works anywhere!

is there anything specific you want? I'll try to upload them tonight, but if there's a certain album(s) you're looking for then i can do those first.

no donation needed man, i got this shit for free lol.

honestly was interested in getting all of it. a lot of their stuff is eminently playable in DJ sets for the style i'm usually on, so i want to sort of digest it all and figure out what fits.

thanks so much!

hey soz dude, only just saw your reply! hopefuly the ninjason link works ok for you

hey soz dude, only just saw your reply! hopefuly the ninjason link works ok for you

jä, he uploaded about 1/3rd of the discography as far as i can tell based on the size (1.13gb): https://www.dropbox.com/s/xspj18q85lnm9yo/Screenshot%202015-03-31%2017.27.05.png?dl=0

if you want to upload the rest that'd be awesome!!!!

Edited by luxmanR1050

Guest petesasqwax

(PSSST - Broke! I made a track with bitcrushed finger snaps and tambourine shakes for snare drums last night... it will NEVER be available for public consumption)