What ya'll know about the West Coast?

Wicked.

When I was listening to it I thought "it sounds kinda like a modern day Dynamix II production", then I went and posted it on my friend's timeline and when I looked at my news feed I saw this: -

http://i.imgur.com/oCEC5ki.jpg

What a coincidence.

thanks a lot!

yes it wasn't entirely westcoast, a mixture of some miami jams as well (Pretty Tony)

Been in LA twice, one of my fav cities (apart from the gangculture)..its actually a really friendly place with helpful ppl..when we were travelling around many times ppl come up to us and ask where we from and show us the way. Also we went to Amoeba the famous record store, thats where i bought some west coast gems from the Techno Hop label.

Also been in Phoenix, Vegas and San Jose and San Fransisco during that time but LA definetely my fav place hence i made that mix.

cheers

Dude, this ish is ill. Really diggin' it. Tracks are dope, cuts are tight and well placed, and the mix maintains my attention the whole time, wondering what's next.

And yeah, LA is dope...One of the coolest places I've ever been. I didn't realize this when I grew up an hour away, but now I have a total different respect for the place.

Dude, this ish is ill. Really diggin' it. Tracks are dope, cuts are tight and well placed, and the mix maintains my attention the whole time, wondering what's next.

And yeah, LA is dope...One of the coolest places I've ever been. I didn't realize this when I grew up an hour away, but now I have a total different respect for the place.

thanks, new mix coming soon

yes LA is definetely one of the coolest places, forget the Hollywood stuff we see on tv..wouldnt mind living there