Me messing about with a 10 inch serato disc in my kitchen

Just logged in for the first time in aaagggeeees to find this. Still got that ridiculously funky style Ed. That table is low but not low enough though. You're not a real scratcher unless you've got calloused knees.

I'm living one train stop down from the Bog these days and you've done one down under by the looks of it. Can't say as I blame you though! How's antipodean life?

@rockwell...I guess it's as relevant as it being "in my kitchen"... So, No particular relevance at all lol. I've never played with a 10" before though, do I guess it was a novelty.

Deft - yeah the video is flipped over for some reason, not sure why... I'm a righty on the deck, looks pretty mad doesn't it!

Joey dex!!!! Long time Bro!!!!!

Lol @ calloused knees!!! (we used to scratch jam at Pawk Sqratch and Mike the barons, where the decks were on a foot off the floor....awkward and painful all at the same time.... Must have done that for 2 solid years?! Haha)

How the hell are u dude?? Yeah man, moved down under about 2 years ago... Recently acquired some decks and a mixer here.. So been Cuttin a bit again.. Need to get the rest of the set up sorted too, I'm using a borrowed guitar practice amp at the moment which sounds like shite.

Where u living these days man? One stop down from the bog? Saltaire? Frizinghall?

Other direction.... Guiseley. Living the domestic dream.

Last cut about 3 years ago which coincidentally is the age of my eldest bin lid....

Plus everyone I know into cutting moved away or gave up. Still get the itch every now and then.... might dig the turns out at some point.

Give me a shout if you visit home.