wordplay

Guest broke

Genius of Love, great record. Nice cuts, as usual...

I bet Jeff's one of the only guys with a Scratch Science record and his turntables set up in the non-battle way (tonearm on the right).

I love that Jeff has just absolutely nailed the basics and funked them out rather than just trying to learn the next scratch trend move of the time. Crazy tight.

Out of curiosity Jeff, who are your favourite scratchers?

thanks broke, mighty atom

@wax too many to mention nowadays, Deska i think is the best Technical scratch DJ in the world, he would nail anybody here if he battled us...from the old school some of my fav Djs are Daddy Rich, Born Allah, Wax Master Torey (rip) etc..etc..and going way back to the 80s The Knights Of The Turntables (prob the first west coast DJ scratch crew)

another vid..recorded some weeks ago

Genius of Love, great record. Nice cuts, as usual...

I bet Jeff's one of the only guys with a Scratch Science record and his turntables set up in the non-battle way (tonearm on the right).

i rarely beatjuggle, when mixing i prefer pitch in normal position..i might be the only scratcher who has it that way indeed..maybe when everybody switches to normal mode ill change to battle mode lol..just to be different