Labelling CDs?

Steve

My mix is nearly done. I got the decent covers courtesy of Mr Saint but now I need a way to label the CDs. What are my options? Obviously I ain't just gonna write on them with pen, but I've heard bad stories of these label kits. A mate of mine got a CD stuck in his car stereo cos of one of those labels. Any ideas mangs?

Yeah I dunno though. No matter how neat I write it still won't look all that great. How about one of those little stamps? I could just stamp the word "Mosaic" on them or I could just leave them blank? I dunno man but I really don't want to write on them.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are sick! I was gonna say that you can oreder CDRs with different faces in them. Also them have glossy CDR stickers that are better than the reg ular paper ones. But the ones you found look dope. Thats CD's gonna match good with that cover design. Holla!

DUDE! :omg_smile:

i jus got yesterday a TDK CD/DVD Label Printer

it prints the text directly onto the CD and any images you want

i havent used it yet but it seems sik

^^How much is the fish??^^

BTW: I got these CDR´s from HiSpace.

They look like Vinyl cause they got the grooves.

The funny thing (for me) is that the CDR´s are from the same company which pressed our Records.

Edited by Monkey-Hands

Sorry I didn't notice all the replies here. Those CDs are available HERE. They are expensive though but you can get them with or without the cases. There are several other designs too. They were delivered within 2 days of placing the order and they look really good - better than the pic above. The dots around they edge are silver like the real Tech platter.