DJWORX Session: Scratch Jam videos

Gizmo

Guest Symatic

nice vids! looks like a good session.... and there were at least 2 girls in one of those vids. i think thats got to be a record for most sexually diverse uk scratch meet up everrrrrrrrrrr

Guest petesasqwax

I like that I only appeared on one of the session videos on facebook (on the table of death...) - my solo cuts weren't up to the likes of the real sickos on there - but it was excellent to be involved in the huge jam. probably my favourite part of the whole day and totally spontaneous too. I reckon it was probably Danny's fault for finding the drum pads on the NS7 - all hail the Drive Thru man!

Guest petesasqwax

It looks like an instant Northern scratch jam community has been formed in just one afternoon.

it definitely felt like that. from talking to them on the day I know that Rasp organises a jam in Manchester and there is another one up in Blackpool, too - looking forward to heading up to both of those in the near future

Guest petesasqwax

steve - if you check my f*c*book cover picture i've tagged most of the people it would let me tag on there. wouldn't let me tag loads of them though - including myself! - but it's a start